What is the first question you are asked??

I get the cost question a lot. I also get the questions about how high and how far it can go. I haven't gotten any negative comments or feedback....at least, not yet.

How high?
How far?
How much?

I guess I must be flying by a lot of very quadcopterly uneducated people, because usually the first question I get is "are you controlling that or is it flying by itself?" While I have the controller in hand and am using it lol

Reactions: TWorldTV
I had a guy threaten me if I didn't stop filming his house he would call the police. I asked him, which house is your's? He said, I'm not telling you!
Perfect example of how some people are controlled by their unchecked imagination and fear. I've said before on here................ those types get a quick reality-check from me. Others, who are actually interested, get a nice crash course on my hobby.

2 days ago a guy came stormed over to me f'bombing me, calling me a wan%#r, offered me a fight and told me to f off and play with my toy near my own house. His house was over 100mtr away. I took some deep breaths and held my temper. It wasnt worth losing my job over. Ive got to keep a clean sheet in my line of work .... But boy did I want to stuff my hand caught Phantom in his face, props running. "Toy you say? Tell that to your plastic surgeon!"

Reactions: FL Kyle
first question I ve got last 3 times is: are you going to spy with this?

How fast can it fly?
How high/far can it go?
How much does one of those cost?
Is it easy to fly?

Those all seem to be the top ones. Some ask about the camera ability, but the true paranoid ones I shut up real quick when I land it and show them a video on my almost always present laptop. This isn't a $250,000 government drone with 50x zoom and night vision capabilities although some aren't convinced. It helps I'm a fairly big guy with a no nonsense, but usually friendly attitude.

I did hear a new one this morning.

Anyone ever shot at that thing?

first question I ve got last 3 times is: are you going to spy with this?

I've gotten that question many times and I love answering it.

"Yes, this is the perfect spy machine. Other than the wide-angle camera, sound footprint like 4 electric fans, flashing green and red stealth lights, 15-20 minute flight duration, and ability to draw a crowd, it's the right tool for the job."

Reactions: FL Kyle
"Are you going to play with that all day?" - the Girlfriend.

"Are you going to play with that all day?" - the Girlfriend.

She was talking about the drone, ... right (I hope)? LMAO

that seems dangerous with 9in blades spinning at god knows what RPMs

I don't think it's the RPM thing that matters so much as the "Thing" location which is IMPOTENT.

A+ for the thread, funny stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl