What is the first question you are asked??

Reaction score
It seems to me that EVERY TIME I take my phantom out where people are around. The first thing they all ask is "wow how much is that thing", "I bet that's expensive", "was that the $1000 D***E I heard of?" All have to do with the price of the phantom. I will get hey that cool but seems like most are about the price.

I can't be the only one........ Right?

Reaction score
For me most people seem to ask "How high can it go?" first.

Reaction score
Nope. Get it all the time. They go wow, how much did that cost? Then they make like $1,000 is a ton of money. Toys are typically a lot more expensive than 1K. Lol

Reaction score
So far it seems the price comes first but the conversation always turns to can it be using it for spying!!!

Reaction score
It seems to me that EVERY TIME I take my phantom out where people are around. The first thing they all ask is "wow how much is that thing", "I bet that's expensive", "was that the $1000 D***E I heard of?" All have to do with the price of the phantom. I will get hey that cool but seems like most are about the price.

I can't be the only one........ Right?
How High, 99% of the time, then usually followed by how much.

Reaction score
How high can it go?
Does it have a camera?

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: JoBe
Reaction score
I had a guy ask first thing if it has a camera. When I said yes and going to show him the feed he started yelling and saying it's illegal to be filming by houses (I was in a park). But the price thing does come up quite a bit too.

Reactions: FL Kyle
Reaction score
I get the WOW! That's cool, followed by either "How much did it cost" or "Does it have a camera". The price sets them back a bit (except the guys) and the fact that it has a camera swings from either the 'That's illegal" or "Can you record". I normally show the people concerned about the camera the feed from 50' up, and the fact that they can't recognize themselves on the video clams them down. The one's that claim it is illegal are challenged to quote me the regulation or law, then if they continue to bluster I let drop that I am a retired LEO and currently a reserve officer in the city, and would be happy to have the city attorney send them a email or letter explaining the law to them. This has so far been a 100% "Shut them up tactic" For the most part they are just curious, and interested in the Tech. even had one woman say she now knew what to get her retired husband for his birthday.

Reaction score
That's cool! Can I try it? (Kids), how far does it go? What does it run on?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UAmetry