What do I do?

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm selling my P3A. What are the things that I need to do to prepare it for sale? I did a search and came up with deleting the DAT files. What are and where are the DAT files.

What about the flight logs, are those only on my account or stored somewhere on the phantom.

Is there a way that I'm not seeing to reset everything to factory?

If I am selling my P3, I won't care to delete any file unless buyer wants me to do so. There is nothing so personal on my dat files. I will just remove my registration number, phone number and change my P3 name to Phantom. That's it. There is nothing called factory reset unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If I am selling my P3, I won't care to delete any file unless buyer wants me to do so. There is nothing so personal on my dat files. I will just remove my registration number, phone number and change my P3 name to Phantom. That's it. There is nothing called factory reset unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
What exactly are Dat files? Sorry techy with certain things and not with others. What about the flight logs?

What exactly are Dat files?
Those are the internal flight logs stored on the memory card inside the Phantom. Those logs cannot be deleted.

Those are the internal flight logs stored on the memory card inside the Phantom. Those logs cannot be deleted.

Ok, and its not needed to delete those? Remove my phone # from the side of it, change the name and basically should be good to go? Assuming the flight logs on the app are only accessible to me.

The internal logs cannot be deleted.

No.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20