What Backpack you recommend for PV2+ V3.0? Airport Carry on Friendly!

Reaction score
I am checking in amazon for a backpack to transport my new drone but all i see is bulky not so practical backpacks!!

Anyone recommend a good backpack for Airport Carry on?
Good for trekking

That fits the latest V3.0 Model!

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
Not the best quality (already showing signs of wear) but I traveled with it hand luggage from NZ to Palau and on to Yap last month - was the only luggage I took.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...kpack-Waterproof-Free/1048504_1839777732.html
Had the following in it;
- P2V+ (ver 3)
- Controller
- 5 x Batteries
- Wall charger
- iPad Sunshield
- iPad Mini
- 8 props
- 1TB external HDD
- Macbook Air + charger
- iPad Mini
- GoPro H4 Bk + 'selfie' stick
- Accessories - SD cards, gopro batteries, card reader, gopro mounts, wall chargers, battery backup pack, power outlet adapters and some other odds and ends.

Padded it all with some clean clothes - okay - dirty on the way home - don't need much on a dive trip.

Have also taken it 'hiking' in the hills but since the back is very flat you get very sweaty

Pictured is my actual backpack... I'm still using it till this day.
What can I say... for around 80AUD, its perfect. I cant fault it. I used it with the H33d + gopro + black pearl combo also.
Fits in the overhead compartments for carry on.
Has quick access compartments.
Has support straps for bushwalking and a raincoat.
You can add the prop guards with the external straps

DJI%20Phantom%20Bag%20with%20props.jpg

On a side note..
I tried the square ebay ones with the foam - its poor quality. The straps break easily. You need to reinforce it.

I am checking in amazon for a backpack to transport my new drone but all i see is bulky not so practical backpacks!!

Anyone recommend a good backpack for Airport Carry on?
Good for trekking

That fits the latest V3.0 Model!

Thanks Guys!
Just brought the Fearless Engage backpack, Amazon $149.99. Fits everything and then some.
It's worth checking out. Not exactly sure of the carry on specs, but from what I've seen the knukleheads carry on, should not be a problem.

Not sure if my backpack is suitable to carry on a plane as hand luggage but it is about the smallest you can get and it's very well made and holds everything secure, purchased in the uk.
2vajqmu.jpg

Not sure if my backpack is suitable to carry on a plane as hand luggage but it is about the smallest you can get and it's very well made and holds everything secure, purchased in the uk.
2vajqmu.jpg
whats model do you have a link?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl