Went to a concert yesterday and could not believe what I saw

Why? Because Inspires fall out of the sky on the daily basis and damage people's property? Was he zipping over people's heads at 45mph? What exactly other than your personal opinion qualifies that as "reckless"?

Reckless
adjective
  1. (of a person or their actions) without thinking or caring about the consequences of an action.
Ramphex, I agree with you however it's the FAA's definition of reckless one needs to worry about. That line shifts in the sand hourly.

But it was an Inspire! That's a professional drone.
Yeah, optimistic point of view, but there's plenty of people out there with more money than brain cells.

Last edited:
Yeah well as a Phantom 3 owner I am still not comfortable with a drone literally inches above my head and if I found such drone owner I would bloody the c-nt and send his *** to the ER.
Imagine, this coming from a guy with the biggest idiot in the universe on his sig

While I agree that this appears unorthodox, there may be more at play here. It's possible the operator has appropriate insurance. Would be interested to know the whole story.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll believe the part about the insurance when I see it. The whole video is quite amusing. Thanks for sharing it with us. I laughed my *** off when I saw it.

Idiot response. No comparison to flying for a shot over a race vs low level immediately over the top of a crowd. And I guarantee you, (as a professional pilot) the FAA will LOVE to get involved if you have an accident. Hanging you would be exactly in line with their current desire to regulate all of us LEGAL OPERATORS into oblivion.
You're right.

Getting hit with an inspire floating over the top of me would be much worse.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj