Week One With My P3A (Night Shots & Pano)

Reaction score
As a professional photographer i'm pretty blown away by camera on the Phantom 3, so **** happy that I made this investment. I'm still having trouble comprehending how the P3 takes a sharp 2-second exposure while way up in the air.

dtm-0020.jpg
dtm-0113.jpg
dtm-.jpg

Reactions: DMac and unclejas
i am actually not impressed by the video quality of a p3 pro 4k footage lacks detail , image too soft , when comparing to my p2 with gopro4 black... gopro footage blows it away...your pictures look good tho !

As a professional photographer i'm pretty blown away by camera on the Phantom 3, so **** happy that I made this investment. I'm still having trouble comprehending how the P3 takes a sharp 2-second exposure while way up in the air.

View attachment 30613 View attachment 30614 View attachment 30615
Well they all shoot the same photos. I think the P4 has a few more MPs but no big difference but the X5 is still 20mm like the Phantom 4 and 3 and you can hold an exposure and have the same options for controlling ISO/shutter etc as all the others.

The X3/X5 are for video pretty similar too. There are no great differences in the cameras until you get into the X5R. Interchangeable lenses are nice though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers