Weak Mobile Device GPS signal. Cannot Acquire Location info.

That's odd. I just tried that with my setup. I have a P3S and I use a Nexus 6P. The only way I can connect is to put the phone in Airplane mode. I fired everything up and I was able to scroll the map for miles.
I connect to my network, started DJI GO, went to my drone and clicked camera and looked at the maps it shows. Hybrid and satellite are not detailed like google maps are but did show up once I disconnect from my network and connected to my drone. For detail satellite maps I think google maps are much better.

I noticed a button on the maps that kinda looks like a thumb drive. I click on it nothing happens. Anyone know what it's for?

That's odd. I just tried that with my setup. I have a P3S and I use a Nexus 6P. The only way I can connect is to put the phone in Airplane mode. I fired everything up and I was able to scroll the map for miles.
what happens when disconnect from home Wi-Fi , turn everything off and connect to phantom ? I had maps cache but everytime I got outside to fly the maps are gone .

what happens when disconnect from home Wi-Fi , turn everything off and connect to phantom ? I had maps cache but everytime I got outside to fly the maps are gone .
I was in Airplane mode and only connected to the Phantom's wifi and I had HERE maps scrolling for miles.

I've looked at the HERE maps and noticed something. Zoom in and they are fuzzy where google maps are not...

I looked at the HERE maps and unlike Google maps, they are fuzzy when you zoom in.

I tried that when 3.1.1 and HERE maps first showed up , IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE DID NOT WORK , HERE maps in DJI GO will not use HERE APP data :(
I don't like the HERE maps. Unlike Google maps, they get fuzzy when you zoom in.
Also, 3.1.1 I find the follow me doesn't seem to work. Have you tried it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj