wanted P3 standard controller UK

Reaction score
Want to buy a spare controller for my p3 standard.
I dont want to open mine up and invalidate my warranty. I want to try a controller with hopefully better antennae to see if the video signal is better.
So wanting controller either with or without antennae mod.
Prefer if UK based but depends on delivery costs etc.
Thanks

First off all what is the problem and where are you flying ? (In a field, over houses, etc....)

If it's over houses then yes.... You will have issues with signal. It's your WiFi against the neighborhood WiFi. Try in an open area like a field first [emoji4][emoji106]

First off all what is the problem and where are you flying ? (In a field, over houses, etc....)

If it's over houses then yes.... You will have issues with signal. It's your WiFi against the neighborhood WiFi. Try in an open area like a field first [emoji4][emoji106]

I am a recreational pilot and as such would not fly over houses. Although new , I try to comply with the drone code.
When I fly it is in wide open spaces, with clear view from controller to craft. Video loss does not happen all the time. But more than I would like.
I tried the software mod and this has had little impact. I am getting a faster sd card and when possible will try a better tablet. Although I dont think the tablet is the problem.
I have just started attending a model flying club. So hope to see what it is like on their open field.
Thank

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20