Wanted FC40 camera

Reaction score
I recently traded for and received a Phantom FC40. I had one of the early p1's and enjoyed it. But now I have a
FC40 and it came without the camera. Does anyone have an extra to sell or a idea when I can get a replacement? Or even something that will hook up to the cableing that is there? I went through a ton of soldering and mini-ios and IMU boards. I just want a simple unit that will work with the existing hardware. I really don't want to get into a Go-Pro and all the accessories. Been there and done that. I want to KISS.
Thanks

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I recently traded for and received a Phantom FC40. I had one of the early p1's and enjoyed it. But now I have a
FC40 and it came without the camera. Does anyone have an extra to sell or a idea when I can get a replacement? Or even something that will hook up to the cableing that is there? I went through a ton of soldering and mini-ios and IMU boards. I just want a simple unit that will work with the existing hardware. I really don't want to get into a Go-Pro and all the accessories. Been there and done that. I want to KISS.
Thanks
Here's one for 50.00 used .http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a5065af7e

Reaction score
I have an FC200 I'd be interested in selling. I don't know if it works on your rig.

Reaction score
I have an FC200 I'd be interested in selling. I don't know if it works on your rig.
What is it Clipper?
How bout a pic or a link?

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilmar Souza