Vision vs. NAZA control mode

Reaction score
I switched my PV over to NAZA mode and everything worked just fine - GPS, Atti, IOC, Come Home... However, on take off I found it was wandering a bit even though it was in GPS mode. Certainly more than in the PV GPS mode. Is there a calibration parameter I should be looking at?

I've found the same thing. Keep in mind, though... That for some reason under 1.05 it takes a bit longer to acquire satellites. It sometimes takes me up to four minutes to lock onto seven. Keep a close eye on the lights and be sure they're just flashing green. If they're still flashing green and red, the bird hasn't locked onto enough satellites for GPS to be effective. You may also need to do the compass dance...

You may also want to re-calibrate your Tx to make sure it's squared away... (probably not the cause... but... doesn't hurt to be thorough)

All that being said... I'm still certain my P2V isn't hovering in the same place as tightly as it was before the upgrade... Anybody else??? :?: :( :(

-slinger

I switched my PV over to NAZA mode and everything worked just fine - GPS, Atti, IOC, Come Home... However, on take off I found it was wandering a bit even though it was in GPS mode. Certainly more than in the PV GPS mode. tellthebell
Is there a calibration parameter I should be looking at?

I have that same problem too
frown.gif
Can somebody help us please???

I have that same problem too
frown.gif
Can somebody help us please???

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This thread is 4 1/2 years old so it make take some time for someone familiar with your product to see this and answer. Don't give up.

Allen

I've discovered a similar thing. Remember, however... That for reasons unknown under 1.05 it takes somewhat longer to gain satellites. It at times takes me up to four minutes to bolt onto seven. Watch out for the lights and make certain they're simply blazing green. On the off chance that regardless they're blazing green and red, the winged creature hasn't bolted onto enough satellites for GPS to be compelling. You may likewise need to do the compass move...

You may likewise need to re-align your Tx to ensure it's squared away... (most likely not the reason... in any case... doesn't hurt to be careful)

All that being said... I'm as yet certain my P2V isn't floating in indistinguishable place from firmly as it was before the update.

*Link removed by Moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20