Vision Camera

Reaction score
Just out of interest does your camera button (underneath the camera itself) make a definitive click (can you feel it click) when you press it, ive noticed that when i start the app up and enter camera mode my camera has started recording already (so i get video of it sat on the ground and then the unit get the compass dance) and think that the button is sticking, its been this way since i bought it.

Like just know, ive been setting up the software on my netbook and the camera light is yellow. now according to this Wiki page

P2v-Camera_Indicator.png

It should only be yellow if its recording with the wifi turned off, but the wifi button is turned on. however there was no video on the memory card for today.

Need to keep an eye on the light in future and if the camera is faulty I will contact the seller.

How old is your Vision... Are you running 1.19 camera firmware?

You shouldn't need to touch the button (reset) unless you are "binding" the camera to your RE.

Switch on the back of camera should always be in "wifi-on" mode. (normal operation)
Do you have the SD Card inserted and formatter ?
Always format your SD Card in the Camera.

Does your record button in the phone app work to start and stop recording?
If not, and you think the push button record on the camera is sticking, you should consider calling your retailer for a replacement camera.

To update the post.

Ive been in touch with buildyourowndrones.com who tell me that the button should click when pressed, as mine doesnt and hasnt since i bought it, they have agreed to a swap.

In case anyone else gets a sticky button.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl