Virtual Litchi Mission, Google Earth Pro error?

Reaction score
I have been creating and flying Litchi waypoint missions, and also using Virtual Litchi Mission VLM. Everything has been working fine for several months, and then last night I get the below errors every time I try to analyze, or virtual fly a mission. These are missions that worked OK before yesterday.

Is google now charging me to get elevation data?

I have looked at the links in the error message below, but still don't know what to do to get VLM working with elevation data again.

Google has an account for me and a credit card, but I still can't get the elevation data. This happens on two different computers, but on my same account.

I am lost as what to do next. The VLM software is/was fantastic.

Error message received when I use VLM to export a csv file to google Earth Pro:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:34:14 AM VLM Server Status - OK
9:34:14 AM Google Earth Status - OK
9:34:15 AM Watch Folder is C:\Users\JoeRu\Documents

9:34:38 AM New CSV detected - carefree 01
9:34:38 AM Altitudes in this csv file are in Feet
9:34:38 AM CSV File OK - 22 Waypoints Processed
9:34:38 AM Warning - No heading specified for WP22
9:34:38 AM Number of POI used for this mission is 0
9:34:39 AM Google Elevation API returned error
9:34:39 AM REQUEST_DENIED - You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Projectassociated to this client ID, at Google Cloud Platform more at Maps Platform Migration Guide | Google Maps APIs Premium Plan | Google Developers
9:34:39 AM Error Getting WP Ground Elevations from Google Earth
9:34:39 AM Error Correcting Waypoint Altitudes for reference
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Joe, I had a look at some of the links you posted and by “luck” found something about an API Key. It looks like some charge for integration into a web page. Whether it is a charge for just reading the elevation data and using it for a fly through will need to be for you to sort out. Beyond this, it is all gobble-de-gook to me.

Hope it at least identifies the problem you are having.
Cheers Alan.

So yes, I see your problem, I have the same.

Old mission same computer, etc.

Rod

Hello,
I made a post on the Mavic Forum.

Rod

I don't get any error message, when I click export CSV, nothing happens. Google Earth Pro doesn't open

Mine is still working fine. Are you sure in the Settings you have "Use Online Elevation" checked?

Joe, In Mission Hub when you have a mission open click on Missions and down at the bottom in red Export as VLM. this will put a KLM file at the bottom left. Click on that and it will open your mission in Google Earth. Play your virtual mission. This is only on one of three computers and only with Chrome. Not working with Firefox or IE. Crazy!!View attachment 111633
Wow! That's quite a mission--I've never had that many wp's. Did you fly it? Can we see it? Thanks!

Reactions: David_Cambridge
I have the current version of Chrome, but even after logging out and logging in, I don't get the red "export as vlm" option

Joe, In Mission Hub when you have a mission open click on Missions and down at the bottom in red Export as VLM. this will put a KLM file at the bottom left. Click on that and it will open your mission in Google Earth. Play your virtual mission. This is only on one of three computers and only with Chrome. Not working with Firefox or IE. Crazy!!View attachment 111633

Virtual Litchi Mission is working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.