Litchi and Google Earth (again) ....

Reaction score
That statement didn't sound quite right to me, so I got curious enough to try it.

Did a 'Factory Reset' on a long-retired Galaxy S3 phone, jumped through all the initial setup hoops, and tied it to my Google account.

Restored Litchi (3.10.10) from a previous backup of a different device, registered it using my Litchi account name/password -- and it works fine... without DJI GO having been installed on that device after the reset.

Not to disparage your knowledge of Phantoms, just trying to keep the record straight....

{ok, NOW the thread has jumped the rails ;) ...apologies in advanceher :( )
This quite possibly was address in a Litchi firmware upgrade. If you travel back far enough into threads, my statement will be corroborated methinks.

And Ralphiejohn, I sunsetted DJI go a long time ago. It does however, regardless of umanbean's post, the GO app provides some telemetry (like battery data, and some camera settings that Litchi does not provide, thus, I keep them both. Before a flight, I usually fire up DJI GO to run through my checklists, kill the app instance, then fire up Litchi where I do NOT need to reset anything. Also the C2 and C3 buttons have different programming options in DJI Go compared to Litchi. DJI Go for Inspires have different camera options NOT found in Litchi ... so I keep them both handy, though I fly 95% Litchi all the way.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIPhantom3SE_danish