Video Transmission Weak Warning

Reaction score
Since I have updated my IPad Mini 4 to 11.2.0 and updated to the latest DJI Go App I receive a video transmission signal weak on my 3rd battery after flying the first two without any warnings. It gets so bad that I can barely control the gimbal. I tried switching between 2.4 and 5.8 and that makes no difference. I tried Litchi and it seems to work ok. The temps outside were in the low 70's and my IPad wasn't even warm. I had in the past gotten video gliches but not this bad and not with a red warning at the top of my screen. Oh I might add that the UAV is only 20 ft away from me. I am going to call DJI support but I wanted to see if other pilots had experienced this issue.

Being that you flew 3 full batteries, it could be ( and just a wag), that your gimbal board is getting hot from the long run time. If you saw no issues with the first two batteries, that would be my wag.

Not much they will do about it quite honestly, long run times can do that. They have always had an issue with overheating gimbal boards and they eventually burn out from overheating. Not sure about the P4's but the P3P's have an added fan, which the 4's most likely do as well.

I needed to add that had a 25 min delay between each battery.
That would also depend on where the aircraft and the spare battery's were before replacement. At 70 degrees, it should really not have been that much of an issue, assuming the aircraft was shaded from the sun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj