Video playback jerky and not sharp & clear. Help!

Reaction score
I'm new at all this and so I have a question. I have recorded (with Phantom 3 Pro) videos in both .MOV and .MP4 formats and play them back with Windows Media Player and they are smooth and clear. I have selected IMovie ("Wondershare Filmora") as a possible video editor (not upgraded yet) and although I can create a movie with music, the video on playback if jerky and not sharp and clear. I tried both formats on Windows Movie Maker and found the same issue. Anyone got an idea on what's going on ..... ?

I'm new at all this and so I have a question. I have recorded (with Phantom 3 Pro) videos in both .MOV and .MP4 formats and play them back with Windows Media Player and they are smooth and clear. I have selected IMovie ("Wondershare Filmora") as a possible video editor (not upgraded yet) and although I can create a movie with music, the video on playback if jerky and not sharp and clear. I tried both formats on Windows Movie Maker and found the same issue. Anyone got an idea on what's going on ..... ?

possibly check out any info or forums on iMovie
Google

since the files are fine and work on WMP that pretty much points to the app/program

try window movie maker maybe to test, download for free

good luck and have fun flying!

It's jerky on the preview on wonder share but as soon as you export it, it will be smooth on wondershare

Neon Euc

It's jerky on the preview on wonder share but as soon as you export it, it will be smooth on wondershare

Neon Euc
Neon: I should have read your post earlier. What I saw on WonderShare preview was enough to turn me in a new direction. IMovie (for Macs) was mentioned by so many of your folks that I went there to see what they had for a Windows PC and there WAS a recommendation to try Movavi Movie Editor which I did and liked it enough to go ahead and buy the full version for about $40. I tried it on a video I had done and it seemed to work well. I have it (with music) in a .MOV file and I would upload it to here so you could see it
but I don't know how. I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question!

Reactions: Neon Euc
Neon: I should have read your post earlier. What I saw on WonderShare preview was enough to turn me in a new direction. IMovie (for Macs) was mentioned by so many of your folks that I went there to see what they had for a Windows PC and there WAS a recommendation to try Movavi Movie Editor which I did and liked it enough to go ahead and buy the full version for about $40. I tried it on a video I had done and it seemed to work well. I have it (with music) in a .MOV file and I would upload it to here so you could see it
but I don't know how. I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question!
You cannot upload your video directly to the forums. Upload to YouTube, then post a link to the YouTube video here in the forums.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You cannot upload your video directly to the forums. Upload to YouTube, then post a link to the YouTube video here in the forums.

Neon Euc

Here it is: Ranch Horses .MOV using Movavi Video Editor .... via YouTube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is possible to upload a video without YouTube. Just drag the video from the computer into the box you write and it will upload it [emoji6]

Neon Euc

Here it is: Ranch Horses .MOV using Movavi Video Editor .... via YouTube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Brilliant video. Very nicely done [emoji4]

Neon Euc

It is possible to upload a video without YouTube. Just drag the video from the computer into the box you write and it will upload it [emoji6]

Neon Euc

I just tried this and apparently the program does not like a .MOV file for direct uploading.

Ahh... I use MP4. I never thought about mov

Neon Euc

I can video record on MP4 format and I'm sure I can export on that format also. I will try that and see how it works. Lots to know about this stuff !!! Thanks for hanging in there with me ......

Neon Euc
I stand corrected. Sorry for the incorrect advice.
I use Tapatalk, and can say that I've never seen a video here that just opened and played right from the forum without being linked to another location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.