video lag

Reaction score
i took my new phantom 4 out today and used my phantom 3 pro remote with maxuav on it..took off and everything was fine but then the video started laging..i mean it was a good 4 to five seconds for the video to catch up..i couldnt believe it..so i switched to the remote that came with it..everything was fine then bang video lag..could someone help me with this.i would really apreciate it..i didnt do any firmware updates whatsoever and im hoping i wont have to..ive read to many horror stories

i took my new phantom 4 out today and used my phantom 3 pro remote with maxuav on it..took off and everything was fine but then the video started laging..i mean it was a good 4 to five seconds for the video to catch up..i couldnt believe it..so i switched to the remote that came with it..everything was fine then bang video lag..could someone help me with this.i would really apreciate it..i didnt do any firmware updates whatsoever and im hoping i wont have to..ive read to many horror stories
Did you try another usb cord since it doin it with both remotes it might be cause.not have to fly to test just record with drone and walk,if no change try your transmission channel setting

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I know this will so d crazy..I tried the app I use to fly my phantom 3 pro to fly my new phantom 4 and it flew flawlessly..what is the best app to fly my p4..I don't want to lose it.but it did fly fine with 2 7.2 app

OK I know this will so d crazy..I tried the app I use to fly my phantom 3 pro to fly my new phantom 4 and it flew flawlessly..what is the best app to fly my p4..I don't want to lose it.but it did fly fine with 2 7.2 app
Hi my p4 is on v 4.1.3 andriod with djigo4 and use litchi v 4.1.2,,yeh i still wont update go4 but keep litchi up to date only with playstore app NO firmware,,me things going nice i dont want any extras yet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo