VIDEO LAG WITH IPAD AND LITCHI

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to run Litchi with my iPad, but I am getting about 2-3 secs video lag. I do not have DJI Go running at all and there is plenty of capacity on my iPad. The Litchi programme works fine with my iPhone 6 and the drone works fine with DJI Go. My only thought is that the iPad is about 4 years old and the software is 9.3.5. When I try to update the iPad software I get the message that the software is up to date.

Has anyone had this problem and if so can it be fixed? Thanks for any help.

Hi, I am trying to run Litchi with my iPad, but I am getting about 2-3 secs video lag. I do not have DJI Go running at all and there is plenty of capacity on my iPad. The Litchi programme works fine with my iPhone 6 and the drone works fine with DJI Go. My only thought is that the iPad is about 4 years old and the software is 9.3.5. When I try to update the iPad software I get the message that the software is up to date.

Has anyone had this problem and if so can it be fixed? Thanks for any help.
Welcome to the Forum!

iPad or iPad 2, or iWhat?, these names confuse me, I'm using iPad 2, and its very slow.

Rod

It's an iPad 2

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Your lucky it works at all, When the P3S came out in August 2015, Ipad 2 / iPhone4s, iPhone5c, you couldn't download the app. I wasn't happy. I used a program called iFunbox which I leaned from this forum. Then a few months later you could download it like a regular app. Tried it on my 4s, just kept crashing the Phantom, oh I meant the Phone. :rolleyes:

Rod

G BUCK, the iPad 2 is too slow. You can find a list of supported and commonly used devices here.

Last edited:
@msinger, that's page I couldn't find. ;)
I will book market for future and myself. :)

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31