Video Interference???

Reaction score
Hello I'm about to buy a used phantom 4 pro,I tested everything was ok, just one question , when I hit the record option, the iphone screen started to flickering black, but when watching the video on the pc, everything was ok.

is this normal? should I buy it or not? similar to the video below

Hello I'm about to buy a used phantom 4 pro,I tested everything was ok, just one question , when I hit the record option, the iphone screen started to flickering black, but when watching the video on the pc, everything was ok.

I've had my screen flicker black too. Didn't today, but it was really weird.

I've had my screen flicker black too. Didn't today, but it was really weird.
I'm just a little nervous, because I'm going to bought it used. maybe it was interference with something? should I try it somewhere else to check if it goes away?

I'm just a little nervous, because I'm going to bought it used. maybe it was interference with something? should I try it somewhere else to check if it goes away?
Yea try that. I just posted on it, and I flew my p4p today and had no video breakup at all. Weird.

Reactions: aramlc

What's on your iPhone screen is not what is being recorded by the drone on its SD card. That should be flawless (but may have the odd flaw at best video settings and highest rates).

What's on your iPhone screen is not what is being recorded by the drone on its SD card. That should be flawless (but may have the odd flaw at best video settings and highest rates).

As you say the video on the pc looks fine, but if its faulty its impossible to record something

As you say the video on the pc looks fine, but if its faulty its impossible to record something

1) When you record, it is to the SD card on the drone. That is the "product".

2) What you see on the iphone/Android/tablet is the real time "monitor" view. It is also recorded in cache memory - that is NOT the product.

So record what you want and be sure that what is on the SD card on the drone should look fine.

It seems you are a boat or similar that may be riddled with steel or similar. Try somewhere else, custom channel clear of inteference and lower your transmission bitrate to 4 Mbps. As already stated, if your SD image is clear, then it will either be your device or possibly the cable you are using to connect. All other apps running in the background need to be turned off and maybe try switching to airplane mode as well to see if that improves the reception on your screen.

Reactions: aramlc
My iPad Air 2 has flickered a few times on hitting the red shutter button. Seems this came along recently in GO 4 somewhere. Least it isn't as bad as my Sammys that rarely connect and flicker horribly when they do.

It seems you are a boat or similar that may be riddled with steel or similar. Try somewhere else, custom channel clear of inteference and lower your transmission bitrate to 4 Mbps. As already stated, if your SD image is clear, then it will either be your device or possibly the cable you are using to connect. All other apps running in the background need to be turned off and maybe try switching to airplane mode as well to see if that improves the reception on your screen.
Thank you, I will try that today or tomorrow with the owner :D

Try it again with DJI Go 4 and then let us know if the problem still persists.
You are not using the app that is meant for P4P.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj