Verifly Approval

Reaction score
I have a construction site that is one mile from a non towered airport (Stellar, P19) that I need to fly and photo. When I submit the Part 107 flight in Airmap, all is good. Then I tried to get insurance thru Verify for the flight. To unlock Verify, it asks two questions:
1. To ensure a policy, the insurer is reasonably relying on my statement that I have the necessary authorizations to fly here.

From what I understand, because of the type airport, I do not need any authorizations, correct?

2. I understand and agree that the insurer wouldn't issue a policy if I wasn't authorized to fly here.

I recently received my Part 107 and want to make sure I'm dong everything correctly.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2f86.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2f86.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 529
  • fullsizeoutput_2f87.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2f87.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 529
I have a construction site that is one mile from a non towered airport (Stellar, P19) that I need to fly and photo. When I submit the Part 107 flight in Airmap, all is good. Then I tried to get insurance thru Verify for the flight. To unlock Verify, it asks two questions:
1. To ensure a policy, the insurer is reasonably relying on my statement that I have the necessary authorizations to fly here.

From what I understand, because of the type airport, I do not need any authorizations, correct?

2. I understand and agree that the insurer wouldn't issue a policy if I wasn't authorized to fly here.

I recently received my Part 107 and want to make sure I'm dong everything correctly.
Please note authorization may be as simple as a 107 Remote Pilot Certificate, that plus an FAA Waiver (for controlled airspace) or agreement with the airport (for recreational users). Please check applicable FAA rules for details.
I have permission to fly in a restricted area. How may I purchase insurance? : Verifly

Jay Bregman
CEO
Verifly

Airports (Recreational Rules)

STELLAR AIRPARK requires airport & ATC notification

Phone: +14802952683

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member