KSUA without LANNC

Reaction score
Let me make sure I understand this, on airmap shows the class D airport in sectors. Each one shows the maximum altitude in each sector. From 0 at the airport to 400 on the perimeter. If I go to faadrone, I can request authorization to fly.i can adjust the calendar to 1 yr, fly sunrise to sunset, every day. How do I get all sectors or area authorized? It wants the latitude and longitude. I hear it takes forever to get authorization.thanks.

I'd say call your local FSDO and pose that very question. They can give you better guidance and might be able to save you some time and effort.

I would be interested in how the FSDO responds. Mine is rather hands off on operational stuff, expecting the pilot to know, and not rely on the availability of an inspector.

If the airport is LAANC active, you can't get a 107.41 Airspace Authorization. If it isn't, go to www.faadronezone.faa.gov and apply for a 107.41 Authorization (not waiver). When asked for "Blanket Area/Wide Area" under the "Radius" drop down menu.

If it is a LAANC active airport, and you have a 107.29 Waiver (Daylight Waiver), you can still apply for a 107.41 Authorization by attaching that.

For a full explanation, we have a great video on our channel,

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj