Venom Battery age ?

Reaction score
I just brought my brand new(received yesterday) venom battery to life(see posting in p2 help) and trying to decode the production date. Ironically mine has the same date as the example picture in the instruction manual, 14-12-11. Does everyone have the same bogus date ? Is this thing really almost 5 yrs old ? Mine is serial # 15xx. Version 1.05.

Why not charge it up and the condition in the P2's software. If the current readings don't have 5400mAh's across all three categories I'd ask for a refund.

Why not charge it up and the condition in the P2's software. If the current readings don't have 5400mAh's across all three categories I'd ask for a refund.

It actually has 5580,impressive if I could use more than 60 %. I will give it a couple more cycles,then return if not resolved.

It actually has 5580,impressive if I could use more than 60 %. I will give it a couple more cycles,then return if not resolved.

Have you bothered to check the batteries condition in the P2 software? If you haven't you should as the three current levels should match.
6000mAh Battery #8.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl