V02.06.06.00 firmware update

Anyone try this with the P4P? Supposed to fix overheating and bring back the ability to download maps off-line.
I flew a CS 7" HB with this version and my P4P on a 92°F day using Go4. Although I didn't try offline maps I had a good experience.
Also, I was happy that it fixed the jerky live feed in the official Amazon store CS version of Litchi.

Reactions: The Ghost
I updated and re-rooted yesterday, no problems. Offline maps worked like a charm, the area per map download is smaller than I thought, wish you were able to select larger areas at a time.

Is anybody else having to "Reboot" the CS after the FW update, I get a screen freeze/unresponding pretty much every flight
I've only had a couple flights on mine since the update but mine has been good.

Additionally I've encountered the a pop up message "Go 4 isn't responding" a couple of times since the new update and had to perform a reboot to clear the warning. I decided to do a CS reset (included reformatting SD card in CS) but I haven't been able to test the CS after the reset.

Additionally I've encountered the a pop up message "Go 4 isn't responding" a couple of times since the new update and had to perform a reboot to clear the warning. I decided to do a CS reset (included reformatting SD card in CS) but I haven't been able to test the CS after the reset.
Yup thats what I get , where's the reset located at in the Menu , I'll try it.
Edit
I found it, does it roll back to the firmware that was installed in the factory ? It says "Factory data reset"

settings --> Backup & Reset --> Factory Data Reset

No. It keeps the latest CS update. It flushes out files that may be causing a conflict with the latest update.

Yup thats what I get , where's the reset located at in the Menu , I'll try it.
Edit
I found it, does it roll back to the firmware that was installed in the factory ? It says "Factory data reset"
I'm not going to be able to test my CS until the weekend. :(
OK thank you I'm doing it now ,as soon as it stops raining im gonna go try
Sweet! Let me know how it goes!

Thats not a cure it actually made it worse I had to reboot three times and it still didnt connect I then shut both the copter and RC down two times then it connected, it started raining so I wrapped it up
Wow! That really sucks! Sounds like we're going to have to wait for DJI to send out yet another update for the CS...

We're going to need to get on DJI's CrystalSky forum and complain about about these issues...

Cool... I would also recommend reformatting the SD cards in both the CS and the Phantom just to rule out any weird inconstancy from the previous firmware.
Yes I always reformat but I see no need to stick a card in the CS cause it doesn't record to it , I just use a card reader on the copters sd card

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20