Using app with P4P+

Reaction score
OK, so I'm massively disappointed after searching here and finding I can't use Litchi with my P4P Plus (the one with the fixed screen included). Disappointed, because I intend to use my drone commercially, and the waypoint function in Litchi is obviously a big advantage.

But c'est la vie, perhaps they will resolve this issue soon.

My question is does anyone have any experience of using other apps with the Pro Plus? Particularly DroneDeploy, which will be a "must have" app for my business.

If not, then (apart from giving myself a good kicking for not researching fully before buying), then I guess I'm faced with buying a new RC and iOS device... oh dear!

My question is does anyone have any experience of using other apps with the Pro Plus? Particularly DroneDeploy, which will be a "must have" app for my business.
A new controller is the way to go if you want to run 3rd party apps.
Ebay or similar is a good source.
Just make sure you get the correct matching controller as the original and the V2.0 are not compatible with each other.
But c'est la vie, perhaps they will resolve this issue soon.
The Plus model has been on the market for nearly two years now.
If DJI was going to change the 3rd party issue, they would have long ago.
If you are wanting to run DroneDeploy (or Litchi) you'd appreciate the extra screen size of an 8 inch tablet over the phone sized screen of the +.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic