Urgent Help!

Reaction score
Hello fellow drone flyers my name is Adam. I currently have 2 mavic and one inspire 1 fully carbon. I have 3 batteries for my DJI inspire and 8 for mavic pro.I have received some horrible news as one extended family member has been missing in the Kern River in California. Anyone who maybe interested and that is local I will provide food for helping and water and there is a whole team of people searching past 2 days plus they need drone flyers to cover more ground interested to help please do message me back! Thank you God Bless 🙏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: CPO Coastie

ianzone

5000KM TO SOUTHPOLE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm NZ or I be there,best of luck

Reactions: Shoot4fun

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello fellow drone flyers my name is Adam. I currently have 2 mavic and one inspire 1 fully carbon. I have 3 batteries for my DJI inspire and 8 for mavic pro.I have received some horrible news as one extended family member has been missing in the Kern River in California. Anyone who maybe interested and that is local I will provide food for helping and water and there is a whole team of people searching past 2 days plus they need drone flyers to cover more ground interested to help please do message me back! Thank you God Bless 🙏🏼

If you have FaceBook this group might have members in your area to help. Reach out to Shane Michaels in that group:

Wings of Mercy

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear. Wishing you good luck from Pennsylvania!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benjo22