UPDATE: Found & Rescued - URGENT - Help needed in Robbinsville, NC for child search & rescue

A little late perhaps I just read the woderful ending to this year wrenching story . First thank the Lord the Woman and child are safe and well.
Next great job pilot's you guy's set the bar high just as it should be.

No we had no air assets airborne at the time of the find. We were at the Command Post (trail head) waiting for the NC State Highway Patrol helicopter to arrive on-scene. Boots-on-the-ground found the two females several miles from the area they should have been and considering what they had been through they were in GREAT shape. Many things came together to help these ladies come out with a happy ending. The terrain was in good shape (no rain to make trails slippery etc), the weather was GREAT for unprepared hikers (cool days and mild nights), and they found shelter with food/water stored inside.

It was a GREAT morning to say the least. Unfortunately our drones played no part in the actual find but we did get a lot of positive exposure and many people are now aware of our technology and how it can HELP people. I'm confident that many more people will learn about this as the family and friends talk about this going forward.

For anyone reading this, if you know of a Search and Rescue need please let me know. Even if it's not in my area I have the means to post the request on National boards and can possibly help get assets involved around the country.

@Killboydotcom thank you for your behind the scenes help and support. You know what I'm talking about and I appreciate that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik