Owning more than just one DJI Drone

Reaction score
I see a lot is going on in the drone word! People are starting to complain here where I live. Others complain about rules and regulations of flight and distances. My concerns are that I myself make a living off the drones and I support my family using them. I own several of the DJI drones, Phantom 3 Standard, Advance, P3P, Mavic, Inspire 1Pro as well as waiting on the Inspire 2 and I can admit I do make mistakes with them. I mostly film here for a couple of news stations, however I use them on my personal level as well to make a living. Outside weddings, school class reunion, outside parties. I'm very careful but still have so much to learn. Don't get upset when someone share a bad experience. Help them learn... I need so much help here, very few flyers here, and there's an airport just over my head... I'm in search of positive help and I know there's a lot of help here, please don't criticize me, I need any help I can get...

I'm in Port Arthur, Texas and I only trying to get an opinion on should I continue to do this for a living due to all the new and upcoming regulations... Thanks guys, I appreciate you all... I

I'm in Port Arthur, Texas and I only trying to get an opinion on should I continue to do this for a living due to all the new and upcoming regulations... Thanks guys, I appreciate you all... I
Since no-one has any idea about "all the new and upcoming regulations" many of the opinions you get are going to be of dubious value.
Since Phantom Pilots started there have always been some that are keen to tell you that it's all about to end and your freedom will be taken away.
Just like there are those that continue (against all evidence) to tell you that about your non-drone life.
There's nothing that I've picked up that indicates any serious upcoming restriction on your ability to use your drones.

Reactions: BigAl07 and sar104
Texas is by far one of the BEST drone friendly states in the union so you're very fortunate there. As long as you play by the rules (and by that you need to learn local ordinances, state rules and of course FAA rules) you'll be good to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl