Urgent Help!

Reaction score
Hello fellow drone flyers my name is Adam. I currently have 2 mavic and one inspire 1 fully carbon. I have 3 batteries for my DJI inspire and 8 for mavic pro.I have received some horrible news as one extended family member has been missing in the Kern River in California. Anyone who maybe interested and that is local I will provide food for helping and water and there is a whole team of people searching past 2 days plus they need drone flyers to cover more ground interested to help please do message me back! Thank you God Bless ??

• Sad
Reactions: CPO Coastie
Hello fellow drone flyers my name is Adam. I currently have 2 mavic and one inspire 1 fully carbon. I have 3 batteries for my DJI inspire and 8 for mavic pro.I have received some horrible news as one extended family member has been missing in the Kern River in California. Anyone who maybe interested and that is local I will provide food for helping and water and there is a whole team of people searching past 2 days plus they need drone flyers to cover more ground interested to help please do message me back! Thank you God Bless ??

If you have FaceBook this group might have members in your area to help. Reach out to Shane Michaels in that group:

Wings of Mercy

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Wow, sorry to hear. Wishing you good luck from Pennsylvania!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31