Urgent help. APP DJI disconnected

Reaction score
Goodnight.

I don't know if it is allowed here, but I WILL QUOTE A PROBLEM I am having with my ADVANCED Phantom 4.

Without any previous problem, my Phantom 4 ADVANCED does not turn on the DJI GO 4 APP or the LITCH (original).

The Control is connected to the DRONE, executes all commands, turns on the drone, moves the butt, activates functions, even takes off and flies, but the APP remains DISCONNECTED without showing camera images and telemetry information.

Use ANDROID (Galaxy A30S). I took another Samsung phone that installed the APP and the same happened.

Does anyone have any idea? Have you seen this happen? Suggestions?

The control connects to the drone. But the APP does not show anything, it is so DISCONNECTED!

I have already reinstalled the DJI GO APP and tried to use LITCHI for example.
I already updated the DRONE firmware by DJI Assistence.
I've already restarted everything several times.
I already tried another cell phone.
I tried several different USB-C cables.

It seems to me that the problem is with the control via Cellular, or perhaps, with the drone in sending the information to the control?

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Any suggestions on how to resolve this? What to test?

Gratitude for the help!

---------------------- PT-BR -------------------------

Boa noite.

Não sei se é permitido aqui, mas vou CITAR UM PROBLEMA que estou tendo com meu Phantom 4 AVANÇADO.

Sem nenhum problema anterior, meu Phantom 4 ADVANCED não LIGA o DJI GO 4 APP ou o LITCH (original).

O Controle fica conectado ao DRONE, executa todos os comandos, liga o drone, movimenta o butt, ativa funções, até decola e voa, mas o APP permanece DESCONECTADO sem mostrar as imagens da câmera e informações de telemetria.

Use o ANDROID (Galaxy A30S). Peguei outro celular Samsung que instalei o APP e aconteceu o mesmo.

Alguém tem ideia? Você já viu isso acontecer? Sugestões?

O controle se conecta ao drone. Mas o APP não mostra nada, fica tão DESCONECTADO!

Já reinstalei o DJI GO APP e tentei usar o LITCHI por exemplo.
Já atualizei o firmware do DRONE pela DJI Assistence.
Já reiniciei tudo várias vezes.
Já tentei outro celular.
Tentei vários cabos USB-C diferentes.

Parece-me que o problema é com o controle pelo Celular, ou talvez, com o drone em enviar as informações para o controle?

Alguém já teve uma experiência similar?
Alguma sugestão sobre como resolver isso? O que testar?

Gratidão pela ajuda!

Last edited:
Boa noite.

Não sei se é permitido aqui, mas vou CITAR UM PROBLEMA que estou tendo com meu Phantom 4 AVANÇADO.

Sem nenhum problema anterior, meu Phantom 4 ADVANCED não LIGA o DJI GO 4 APP ou o LITCH (original).

O Controle fica conectado ao DRONE, executa todos os comandos, liga o drone, movimenta o butt, ativa funções, até decola e voa, mas o APP permanece DESCONECTADO sem mostrar as imagens da câmera e informações de telemetria.

Use o ANDROID (Galaxy A30S). Peguei outro celular Samsung que instalei o APP e aconteceu o mesmo.

Alguém tem ideia? Você já viu isso acontecer? Sugestões?

O controle se conecta ao drone. Mas o APP não mostra nada, fica tão DESCONECTADO!

Já reinstalei o DJI GO APP e tentei usar o LITCHI por exemplo.
Já atualizei o firmware do DRONE pela DJI Assistence.
Já reiniciei tudo várias vezes.
Já tentei outro celular.
Tentei vários cabos USB-C diferentes.

Parece-me que o problema é com o controle pelo Celular, ou talvez, com o drone em enviar as informações para o controle?

Alguém já teve uma experiência similar?
Alguma sugestão sobre como resolver isso? O que testar?

Gratidão pela ajuda!
Welcome
Any phantom issue allowed here,have you tryed relinking under rc settings,,,in HD your channel settings try a custom channel to see if it conect the live view,,,,,I just add in English if some cant understand
Screenshot_20210314-140235_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome
Any phantom issue allowed here,have you tryed relinking under rc settings,,,in HD your channel settings try a custom channel to see if it conect the live view,,,,,I just add in English if some cant understand ...

Thank you IANZONE for the help and the translation. I also added the English version to make it easier.

Well, the point is that the APP DJI GO 4 is DISCONNECTED all the time. I can't do anything by the APP, it doesn't recognize the Drone model and when I force the entry into the APP it goes all offline. Nothing connects, nothing is possible to change in the APP.

Anyway. I do not know what to do!

I look forward to more help!

Without any previous problem, my Phantom 4 ADVANCED does not turn on the DJI GO 4 APP or the LITCH (original).
If the problem is that the app does not automatically open when you power-up the drone, it sounds like the issue is with app defaults.
Clearing defaults should fix that.

Here's the way to fix that from Litchi's Help file.
If you have another app (such as DJI Fly/Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Fly/Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Fly/Go to Litchi and vice versa)

Se o problema for que o aplicativo não abre automaticamente quando você liga o drone, parece que o problema está nos padrões do aplicativo.
Clearing defaults should fix that.

Here's the way to fix that from Litchi's Help file.
If you have another app (such as DJI Fly/Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Fly/Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Fly/Go to Litchi and vice versa)

Hello. REALLY the APP DJI GO 4 and LITCHI don't CONNECT, they are showing DISCONNECT all the time. I've cleaned up patterns, cleaned up cache, reinstalled the APP's, done everything I could think of ...

Even if I manually open the app, it shows OFF. I tried several cables and 2 different phone sets.

Really a mystery. I wrote for DJI support yesterday, I hope to have a soon return!

Gratitude for help.

Hello guys. Okay?

First of all, thank you for trying to help.

Today I dedicated myself to trying to find the possible cause, and after trying everything possible I appealed and installed the DJI GO APP on my wife's Iphone X.

Very suspicious, as I have not used the IOS platform for many years. What matters is that the APP CONNECTED! Everything worked 100% normal. I thought it could be a breakdown / bad contact and I came back with my Samsung / Android phone (Samsung A30) and the APP was NOT DISCONNECTED with no success in connecting!

Then I decided to install the DJI GO 4 APP on my father's phone, a Samsung S9 and to my surprise, CONNECTED it!

Summary: The IPHONE is working 100%. On my Android I cannot CONNECT the APP, it is always DISCONNECTED!

May this testimony of mine serve as a knowledge base for other people who are experiencing the same problem.

Gratitude and see you soon

Try cleaning out the usb port on your original phone. Dirt/grime/oil etc. could be preventing a full data connection.
Hello guys. Okay?

Today I dedicated myself to trying to find the possible cause, and after trying everything possible I appealed and installed the DJI GO APP on my wife's Iphone X.

Very suspicious, as I have not used the IOS platform for many years. What matters is that the APP CONNECTED! Everything worked 100% normal. I thought it could be a breakdown / bad contact and I came back with my Samsung / Android phone (Samsung A30) and the APP was NOT DISCONNECTED with no success in connecting!

Then I decided to install the DJI GO 4 APP on my father's phone, a Samsung S9 and to my surprise, CONNECTED it!

Summary: The IPHONE is working 100%. On my Android I cannot CONNECT the APP, it is always DISCONNECTED!

May this testimony of mine serve as a knowledge base for other people who are experiencing the same problem.

Reactions: MTO
Try cleaning out the usb port on your original phone. Dirt/grime/oil etc. could be preventing a full data connection.

Hello. I have tried several times to clean contact, change cables, everything else.

It worked normal with my wife's Iphone.

It worked normal with my father's S9.

With my A30S and A5 it doesn't work at all, the APP remains disconnected. Until recently it worked perfectly.

Inexplicable.

Grateful for the help.

Hello guys. Okay?

In your original post, when I saw "ANDROID" I just had to put my fingers in my pocket and shake my head. "If ya can't say somethin' nice....." Now I know many pilots use Android products for their DJI whatevers. But my personal opinion is your betting your money on a crapshoot. I read a lot of stuff in my research before settling on an iPhone and later an Apple iPad Mini 4. Came across more Android horror stories than all the works of Stephen King and Edgar Allan Poe combined. If I had to fly my P4P with an Android I'd have to stock up on plenty of Depends...but maybe that's just me.

Na sua postagem original, quando vi "ANDROID", só terei que colocar os dedos no bolso e balançar a cabeça. "Se você não consegue dizer algo legal ..." Agora eu sei que muitos pilotos usam produtos Android para seus DJI. Mas minha opinião pessoal é que você está apostando seu dinheiro em um jogo de dados. Eu li um monte de coisas em minha pesquisa antes de decidir por um iPhone e depois um Apple iPad Mini 4. Encontrei mais histórias de terror do Android do que todas as obras de Stephen King e Edgar Allan Poe combinadas. Se eu tivesse que pilotar meu P4P com um Android, teria que estocar muitos Depends ... mas seja talvez só eu.

Thank you for your considerations. There are really many unfavorable reports on the use of Android with DJI products, however, for more than 5 years I have been using Android with the brand's drones and I have never had any kind of problem. The most interesting thing is that, until a few days ago it worked 100% well, now, suddenly it stopped working and remains only as DISCONNECTED at least in the devices I used A30S, A5 and a DUO anito. Already on Android installed on a Samsung S9, it worked perfectly as well as on the Iphone.

I am going to revive an Iphone 8 of my wife who is stopped today.

Gratitude for your considerations.

Great week.

on the DJI website it lists all the compatable devices to muse with DJI drones, most are only a small percentage effective, Highest number was the google 4 phone! I have always beleived this is the problem of lost connections, why I use the P4pro +

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers