DJI GO 4 App disconnected from Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
I have a Moto G5, and when I use the DJI Go 4 app, my drone is disconnected every time. How can I solve the connectivity issue?

Is the problem only on that device? Have you tried Go4 on any other video devices iPads etc.? I have not checked to see if your device is on the most recent list, but if not, it may not be compatible. Or powerful enough.

If Litchi is also installed, you probably have to put it to sleep so it’s not running in the background with Go4.

The problem lies in this device only. I am not sure how to solve he connectivity problem, even though my controller and drone are connected to each other. Seeing the 'Disconnected' text in the top of my screen really frightens me. Is there any way I can solve the issue?

Without having you try it on and another device, I don't know. Your Moto G5 may never work. I've had to change my video device also. My P4P would not work with anything less then an iPad mini 4. Also, make sure that you have a compatible, DJI approved, cable from your remote to your device. They are not all equal. GLuck KO

even though my controller and drone are connected to each other. Seeing the 'Disconnected' text in the top of my screen really frightens me. Is there any way I can solve the issue?
Have you tried a different cable? That's a common reason for the disconnect between the RC and phone/tablet.

I have three cables in my drawer that will not work with any of my drones. 1 IOS (new dead) and 2 android (charge only) and 1 android (low power) all show "disconnected".
Now only use short 1.2 ft. (14in.) DJI approved.

When I bought my first P4, I picked up a Samsung S2 9.7" because it was in DJI's approved list and had the brightest display.

A few firmware upgrades later and the GO 4 app was giving me disconnects at the worst possible times, one time I thought I lost the P4 but the RTH saved me.

The GO 4 upgrade it said it may not be compatible with the tablet, but that was the first message I'd seen and I'd been having trouble for at least a version before that.

Did some research and decided to go with the iPad mini 4, been working flawlessly, with the P4 and my newer P4A.

On the plus side, I found out that the Litchi app works great with the now 3+ year old Samsung S2, in both waypoint and FPV mode, so I'm glad I didn't sell it. (almost did)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1