Uploading Flight Logs, my mistake

Reaction score
Hi all - I was exploring my Flight Logs and after may search attempts, finally found a link to open the files. Little did I know that the files were being uploaded to this forum. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. My Bad! Is there a way to open the Flight Logs WITHOUT uploading them to this forum? I'm looking for one file in particular where I lost contact with my P4P2+ for about 5 minutes, but it safely returned. Thanks!

You can upload them here.

Not to sound cheap, but is this a free service? I see that you are an Approved Vendor, and I appreciate your help. But I'm just wanting to search for and open the Flight Log for my "panic flight". I don't need to upload them anywhere except to my pc. Thanks again!

Not to sound cheap, but is this a free service? I see that you are an Approved Vendor, and I appreciate your help. But I'm just wanting to search for and open the Flight Log for my "panic flight". I don't need to upload them anywhere except to my pc. Thanks again!

Yep. Won't cost a thing. Msinger's site 'Phantomhelp.com' is a great place to find information on anything Phantom.

The flight log viewer is just one of many perks of the site. [emoji106]

Both of those readers keep the logs offline (locally on your computer).

Reactions: dirkclod
I like airdata.com... They have free and paid versions..

Yep, Airdata is an option too. It's not a great option if you don't want to upload your logs though :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav