P3 Firmware Updated to 1.7.90

This is our first drone....I want to see if this is something we'll enjoy for a while. Plus, the advanced is 2.7k...same as the standard.
But it's the fact that the standard uses wifi which will really limit your distance. The advanced uses lightbridge... That will give you stringer signal and you will enjoy it more

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is our first drone....I want to see if this is something we'll enjoy for a while. Plus, the advanced is 2.7k...same as the standard.
Yes, if this P3S doesn't work, get an advanced, sorry just found this thread, you need to format as ex-fat

Can not record with my p3 4k

Or at least large cards..

Rod

I see a lot of positive comments about the extended range of the ligtbridge. Does it still require line-of-sight to remain connected? ... Yes, waves travel around obstacles by diffraction, and yet, I'm assuming one needs to have very good vision to retain visual contact with the drone ... correct?

I see a lot of positive comments about the extended range of the ligtbridge. Does it still require line-of-sight to remain connected? ... Yes, waves travel around obstacles by diffraction, and yet, I'm assuming one needs to have very good vision to retain visual contact with the drone ... correct?
I admit I have flown just under 3 miles with no problems with signal or video feed. But it was across fields with me basically on a hill. So I guess it was level with the controller

Neon Euc

Using argtek antenna on my p3s. Updated to 1.7.90 notice even next to my drone Rc sign is 3-4 bars and I triggered Rth because of signal loss yesterday at a place I typically fly

Calibrated compass and took it for a low altitude flight up and down the street to see if I was still getting the signal fluctuation. Seems like all is well now? Will have to keep an eye on it. This is going to be start of a hobby I love. Flying these quads are **** near magical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga