Updated my Pixel 2 XL to android 9 and now it wont open

Reaction score
Whenever I tap to open the app, the screen flashes for a split second and returns to my home screen. After a few tries the android OS displays a pop-up stating that "Litchi keeps stopping" at which point I can:
1. view app info
2. close the app
3. send feedback (which I have)
I'm sure this thing happens every time a new android update drops but, has anyone else run into this yet? I've only been flying for about a month for a college project, and I need to be back in the air as soon as possible.
I hope I've posted this in the right place and thanks for reading!

I'm sure this thing happens every time a new android update drops but, has anyone else run into this yet?
Android 9 is not compatible as of yet. With either GO or Litchi, as far as I am aware. I know for a fact it is not with Litchi, so one would assume that the GO version has the same issue. Who knows when it will be available.......

Android 9 is not compatible as of yet. With either GO or Litchi, as far as I am aware. I know for a fact it is not with Litchi, so one would assume that the GO version has the same issue. Who knows when it will be available.......

Well that puts a damper on my project.

Thanks for letting me know. So far I can get DJI Go to open but I don't have the opportunity to try and see if it actually works.

Past experience with Android updates and DJI apps (and apps based on the DJI SDK) is that it's best to wait until DJI releases an update that is supported on the latest Android. Once DJI releases updated SDKs, Litchi can recompile and test their app for Android 9.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel