Where is Tripod Mode on my Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Newbie P4 standard. I swear I've seen youtubes saying that Tripod mode is available with P4 in DJIGo4, but it does not show up, either on my Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
When I bought the drone used, I updated the firmware for the drone and RC, and downloaded the Go4 app to my used Tab A which I also updated to newest Android available.
Did I do something wrong? Did they eliminate Tripod from the latest upgrades? btw, is there a recommended firmware version by you experts? I think I read that it can be somehow reverted to older versions? Should I delete and then reinstall DJIgo4?

I don't have a P4 standard, but found this online. Maybe it will help you.

"As of Aircraft Firmware v02.00.0106 Tripod Mode is now available on the Phantom 4 Standard under the Intelligent flight modes options "

Newbie P4 standard. I swear I've seen youtubes saying that Tripod mode is available with P4 in DJIGo4, but it does not show up, either on my Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
When I bought the drone used, I updated the firmware for the drone and RC, and downloaded the Go4 app to my used Tab A which I also updated to newest Android available.
Did I do something wrong? Did they eliminate Tripod from the latest upgrades? btw, is there a recommended firmware version by you experts? I think I read that it can be somehow reverted to older versions? Should I delete and then reinstall DJIgo4?
I use tab A ,,make sure drone and remote powered on,,click on the remote logo and different modes come up..I'm on new firmware and playstore app,,,
Screenshot_20200419-184710.jpg
Screenshot_20200419-185104.jpg

Reactions: CColson
It’s There. Slide the page all the way to the right. More modes will show. ?
Do as ianzone shows but if ‘tripod' is not listed, it’s on the next page.

Last edited:
thats exactly what I am talking about. The other modes show up, but not Tripod.
Help!
Hey dont be scared to reply,we are talking to ourselves again which happens to much in this forum,,,should be community rule if you post a question you should reply,,this really piss's me off,,everyone ask questions to get us all to try help for you and we are just left hanging ,,we need to know what works and what dont to issues that arise,,dont worry mate your not the first and wont be the last but it makes for a Micky mouse outfit,,shall I go on ?this is a great place for help BUT we dont like one way conversations,,I might start a thread on this cause its bulshit,!!!!! ?.....ok me going on time out cause you still not reply and your on so good luck,,banned myself

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jim Canada and MTO
I replied to the first answer, (#3 in this thread) and indicated that the tripod mode does not show up with the other modes in the intelligent mode page(s). The subsequent answers repeated the same suggestion, to go to the intelligent modes and slide it to the right. Again. Tripod mode is missing from those pages.
Sorry if I offended anyone. I am going to try to reinstall all of the firmwares and DJIGo4 to see if that will fix it.
I will let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: MTO and Capt KO
Did you sort it out,,replying to 1 out of 4 posts ,we only trying to share info,
I message you and said sorry for snapping so I say sorry here too
Ask anything here ,dont lose faith and take nothing to heart

Still doesn't appear. Bought Litchi, now trying to sort out all the modes etc. with it. It does seem to have a tripod mode, but I don't know if it works with a POI circle or if it isn't needed cause you can set the speed etc. in the app.

I took two photos of the two screens of photo modes. Blurry, sorry, but you would know from the icons what they are. No tripod.

Attachments

• IMG_20200429_200547.jpg
    IMG_20200429_200547.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20200429_200600.jpg
    IMG_20200429_200600.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 220

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads