Updated Controller Firmware - Now Horrible Video Signal

Am I right that this would allow an extra video feed to power another screen without buying the add on HDMI port module?
Yes.

Also wondering about the Nvidia Shield K-1, I got my P3P last week and have been using my iPhone6, but now it's time for something bigger. I was set to go with iPad Air2 when I heard about the Nvidia Shield K-1 from Msinger's website. I am intrigued by the Shield because of the mini HDMI port. Am I right that this would allow an extra video feed to power another screen without buying the add on HDMI port module? This looks like a great idea although I would have to buy the Android Litchi app I guess.

Don't mean to hijack this thread about the firmware update, I went flying this morning and got the alerts to update, that's why I am here.

I also really want to know if I should get the Shield. Thanks!

The only problem with the HDMI port on the shield k1 is that what you see on the shield k1 you will also see on the additional screen. I tried it with my Headplay goggles and I saw the same lag and pixelation on my goggles. Not good. However, I do have the hdmi module and when I hook it up to the goggles, no lag, no pixelation at all. Just a noteworthy piece of info. I still haven't hand any success with the shield k1 lag. From the performance of my shield k1 I wouldn't buy it and this is after I have turned all the apps off, uninstalled, cleared cache and many more things to get it to work without lag. I definitely do not recommend this newer K1. Good luck.

Also wondering about the Nvidia Shield K-1, I got my P3P last week and have been using my iPhone6, but now it's time for something bigger. I was set to go with iPad Air2 when I heard about the Nvidia Shield K-1 from Msinger's website. I am intrigued by the Shield because of the mini HDMI port. Am I right that this would allow an extra video feed to power another screen without buying the add on HDMI port module? This looks like a great idea although I would have to buy the Android Litchi app I guess.

Don't mean to hijack this thread about the firmware update, I went flying this morning and got the alerts to update, that's why I am here.

Nvidia shield: You'll love it. HDMI: Yes outputs to any HDMI input... even a 50" big screen. ( I output to a 24" display and can see view very well.

No worries ..... Yes, the Shield is a very good machine, with a hi-res display. And the HDMI interface is great for us working-class photographers/videographers.
I also think DJI fixed that video signal problem caused by the last FW version and Go App.
Both had updates released today.

Can anyone confirm that latest FW AC 1.10.90 solved video signal issue caused by FW RC 1.8.0?

Is he pointing up?... the sky?... Should we launch our Phantom to the sky?? Lassie... is Timmy caught in the sky??

Reactions: stones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers