Update today for GO 4...

I logged out of Go and then back in and that didn't help. Reinstalled Go, no luck. I tried to download Assistant 2, but it doesn't want to download. It just sits there at 0%. I wonder if their server is down? Anyway, I still have distance restrictions and I am not in beginner mode.

Do I have to update the firmware because I don't want to after hearing the horror stories.
heres what I did and it worked like a charm after similar problems,. after the restrictions kept coming up like I was in in beginner mode and trans signal problems. I installed all updates and Firmware, shut down everything ,turn off i pad making sure to close app .,turn off bird and controller ,remove battery,install battery and turn on bird and controller , open app.Every time I change batteries I close app and reopen.all issues gone.it has never flown farther or better and transmission weak signal and broken up feed with green blocks and pixel distortion has not been seen.

Last edited:
My p4p camera not straight position how to fixed
Did you find,this mine on android,general settings and click on camera,i sure ios device same area
1504636197107706817735.jpg

Its scary... But take off the side panel of the camera. Just a few screws.... I know I know... But not as bad as you think. You will see a "half moon" screw. Make sure its straight and level. That's all you need to check and adjust with a flat head screw driver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak