Up dating the Phantom 4 Pro +

Reaction score
I updated the remote controller and now I am getting a notice that the drone needs up dating. I went on the DJI web site and downloaded the software that the support people told me to download. (Spent 2.5 hours on the phone with them). When I plug in the drone and open the DJI Assist 2 program it comes up how to update the Inspire 2. I have uninstalled the software and re-installed it several times with the same result. The guy on the support line told me there may be a problem with the download for the DJI site. Has anyone else had problems updating the firm ware on their drone? If so, how did you resolve it? Tonight I am packing up everything and taking it to work with me tomorrow to try downloading the firmware on my work computer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You can install the firmware from DJI GO like this.

You should be able to install the firmware from DJI GO like this:

Now I know why I had problems with using the remote controller and wifi. I did the same thing he did with the cables and did not try the small port to small port. I did get the update completed at work today using my office desk top computer and the Go 4 pro app.
1. Power up the drone with the controller off
2. Plug the drone into the computer.
3. Open the DJI website and go to the download page
4. With the drone powered up and plugged in download the software by selecting the EXE option
5. When the download completed I opened the program and then it found the 4 Pro + and asked me to log in.
6. Logged in and it started updating right away. 10 minutes later it was done. I have 4 batteries so I went through shutting down and exchanging the batteries and each of them had to update also.
It appears the trick is that the drone has to be powered up and plugged in before you open the app. When I opened the app before it always came up telling me how to update my inspire which I don't own.

I have Just updated my p4pro+ and have done all the right steps ,after reseting the Drone when i touch Fly the RC Will show a msg who said that "The Dji go 4 has stop working.
Can someone help me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor