Unstable flight. Compass error.

Reaction score
Hello members of the forum. I have a big problem. My drone very often began to show a compass error. Before the error drone begins to behave strangely, does not fly in a straight line, it reels from side to side. And if the wind is strong, then the error appears immediately. Sorry for my English. What to do? Where to look for the problem? The guarantee on the drone is over - I have to solve the problem myself = (((

Are you launching from concrete as it may have steel bars inside? Have you crashed it at all or put it near any magnets ?

Yes, taking off over metal is very bad. Try taking off from a different place. Does your compass calibrate? Are the landing gears (the leg) broken? Maybe there is a bad connection?

Are you launching from concrete as it may have steel bars inside? Have you crashed it at all or put it near any magnets ?
Sometimes I run a drone with a concrete embankment. Dron did not fall-he did not take part in the accidents. I store the drone in the closet, I transport the car in the trunk. =)

Yes, taking off over metal is very bad. Try taking off from a different place. Does your compass calibrate? Are the landing gears (the leg) broken? Maybe there is a bad connection?
I took off from different places - always the same. Yes - the compass is calibrated. I tried to calibrate in different places. Chassis as new - without damage.

No need to calibrate every time you fly a new place, if anything that could (but very rarely) cause issues

Hello members of the forum. I have a big problem. My drone very often began to show a compass error. Before the error drone begins to behave strangely, does not fly in a straight line, it reels from side to side. And if the wind is strong, then the error appears immediately. Sorry for my English. What to do? Where to look for the problem? The guarantee on the drone is over - I have to solve the problem myself = (((
Try a imu calibration,that will correct or hopefully correct all the sensors,it's in the app next to compass

Most likely compass is faulty and needs to be replaced. The best way to go is to buy the skid with compass cheap on ebay, that's what I did.

Most likely compass is faulty and needs to be replaced. The best way to go is to buy the skid with compass cheap on ebay, that's what I did.
the replacement of compasses is not an exit from the situation. Each time to change the compasses in the event of such problems?

Do You resolve the problem with compass? I have the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl