Unable to take off.....

Reaction score
Hi all, please see attached picture of my screen from the P4RTK, I updated all firmware and went to complete a job, only to find out that after everything booted up correctly, I went to take off and was then presented with this message on the controller! I tried different controllers, apps and even rolled back the firmware on both controller and drone, but nothing has worked. Has anybody else experienced this with a phantom?

Many thanks,
Ryan
20201117_073547.jpeg
20201117_072902.jpeg

My first guess is that you are in a NFZ

Reactions: Capt KO
Check the app B4UFly to see if you are in a NFZ. If so, with DJI, no takeoff

My P2V does not have geofencing - I can fly anywhere, though not necessarily legally. My P3P has geofencing and the motors won't even start within a mile of an airport. Same is true of my friend's Phantom 4. So that is why I asked what Phantom you are flying.

My P2V does not have geofencing - I can fly anywhere, though not necessarily legally. My P3P has geofencing and the motors won't even start within a mile of an airport. Same is true of my friend's Phantom 4. So that is why I asked what Phantom you are flying.
That sounds like it might also solve my P4P problem that won't take off at my apt. complex here in Houston. I think they built an airport next to every Starbucks, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers