Ultrasonic sensor error

Reaction score
Upon occasion I get the "Ultrasonic sensor error land immediately" while flying above 50 feet over land. All lights turn red indicating a critical error, I have made sure the sensors are clean and have nothing attached to the aircraft. The Phantom continues to fly normally. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Upon occasion I get the "Ultrasonic sensor error land immediately" while flying above 50 feet over land. All lights turn red indicating a critical error, I have made sure the sensors are clean and have nothing attached to the aircraft. The Phantom continues to fly normally. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
I did a search on the error wording on your behalf (search engine here is magnifying glass, top right of the page). Have a look at the 2nd and 3rd results below yours and follow posted links as well. Summarising, it is believed that it's possibly just a glitch, maybe related to firmware versions.

As far as I can see, no one has subsequently reported crashing after getting such an error message, so that must be good news... :)

Reaction score
I did a search on the error wording on your behalf (search engine here is magnifying glass, top right of the page). Have a look at the 2nd and 3rd results below yours and follow posted links as well. Summarising, it is believed that it's possibly just a glitch, maybe related to firmware versions.

As far as I can see, no one has subsequently reported crashing after getting such an error message, so that must be good news... :)
Thank you very much. I think I have the latest firmware, but I'll check to be sure.

Reactions: Steve7777

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ixf4414