UFO Sighting From My Phantom?

Sorry for "destroying" the thread but those are all birds AMHO (and after conferring pilots) :) I have been traveling a lot in the air, especially at cockpit in different airplanes (most 737s, as photographer) :) Many objects can be seen like small round objects, but it is often birds. Many birds flies at altitudes at around 100 meters (300 feet).

Some of my works up in air as photographer before - this was a documentary project about beeing a pilot:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You need to put some numbers together. A 737 while taking off or landing is travelling at least at 160 mph (260 km/h) to begin with, therefore if it crosses a bird it will be clearly for a split second. A drone may travel at 30 or 40 mph but anyone here with some experience is capable to tell you if a drone is fast moving or not. That said what appears on these videos is something moving at incredible speeds. However this could be an optical illusion created by something which in fact is very close but we think it's far. Only an expert in photography maybe can explain, or maybe not.

BIRD POOP!

Somebody mentioned this earlier in the thread. Not sure if they were joking. But I now think it's bird poop.

Note that all these sightings come from the top of our frame and end at the bottom. Note that they come towards the camera, never away.

I was just reviewing a video from four days ago and saw the SAME THING that I saw in the video capture I posted in post #19. So I backed it up and looked again, and this time I could see it in two frames - approaching fast from a distance. Or so it seemed. So I backed up a bit more and replayed it, and then saw MORE. Like 10 secs earlier there were more of these strange objects, and several of them not aligned. It is almost like a spray.

Now I think that hawk that likes to follow me over these farms is messin' with me in more ways than one I think he's following me overhead and pooping on me.

I will post the video when I get some time.

Do birds ever purposely poop on other animals? - Quora

Last edited:
BIRD POOP!

Somebody mentioned this earlier in the thread. Not sure if they were joking. But I now think it's bird poop.

Note that all these sightings come from the top of our frame and end at the bottom. Note that they come towards the camera, never away.

I was just reviewing a video from four days ago and saw the SAME THING that I saw in the video capture I posted in post #19. So I backed it up and looked again, and this time I could see it in two frames - approaching fast from a distance. Or so it seemed. So I backed up a bit more and replayed it, and then saw MORE. Like 10 secs earlier there were more of these strange objects, and several of them not aligned. It is almost like a spray.

Now I think that hawk that likes to follow me over these farms is messin' with me in more ways than one I think he's following me overhead and pooping on me.

I will post the video when I get some time.

Do birds ever purposely poop on other animals? - Quora

Haha.
Not unbelievable.
The altialtitude we fly at brings a new dimension to seeing objects for sure.

Ya see, them aliens are disguising themselves as birds now!:D

And how did deuzx get his phantom in that 737, you'd think he was braking some rules somewhere?:eek::rolleyes:o_O:)

ROTFFL!!!

See bird poop at :04, :07, :15, and :25.

See it again in 25% speed at :17, :26, :58 and 1:36

Easier to see if you go to youtube and max the screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Basspig and auen1
See bird poop at :04, :07, :15, and :25.

See it again in 25% speed at :18, :27, :59 and 1:37

Easier to see if you max the screen
Oh Jesus!!! You are serious about this. Did you look at the videos? Those must birds with a self propulsion poop!! :)

I want to chime in here too, because I just read through this whole thread, and it was very fun. I'm a commercial pilot with around 6000 hours of flight time, having flown both piston driven aircraft below 10,000' and jet aircraft up to 45,000'. I have seen a lot of birds while aloft. The OP's video does not look like a bird to me. Someone made a posting earlier in this thread proposing the possibility that this may have been something not even visible to the naked eye, and I am tending to think that this is a very real possibility. As these systems begin to grow in great numbers, and cameras become many times better, we may just get our answer. Until then, this gives me a real reason to vary carefully watch all of the video that I take, and who knows...

Wow, it's amazing that the thread that I started with an 18 sec. video is still rolling more than a week later! And the best part is that although it inspires some spirited discussion, it's nothing negative or controversial. I like it! Oh, and this site rocks too!

Oh, and there's something else. No less than three YouTubers that have UFO "research" based pages contacted me about using my video in their productions. One even offered me $100 for the license to use it. It's been a real kick but I'm really not interested in monetizing or hit count or anything like that for this video anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgd3
If there are locations in the world where these things seem to be more prominent perhaps it would be interesting to get two or more drones in the air in close proximity to each other and see if both of them can film the same phenomenon from slightly different perspectives?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm seeing several UFO's on my videos now.

Actually, I did a test.
I put the Phantom on the porch, so I had a full view of a landscape horizon.
Then I tossed small white rocks in front of the drone so they would enter from the top of the camera frame.

It appears that UFO's were flying at the camera, just missing the camera by flying below it, at a high rate of speed.
Tossing rocks about 10' out, had the best effect.

Give it a try.
19 second video.

Last edited:
I like your experiment but it does not fit in any of the videos, unless there was superman throwing stones. The height, the speed and no apparent gravitation seem to be the case in the videos aside mine.

I'm seeing several UFO's on my videos now.

Actually, I did a test.
I put the Phantom on the porch, so I had a full view of a landscape horizon.
Then I tossed small white rocks in front of the drone so they would enter from the top of the camera frame.

It appears that UFO's were flying at the camera, just missing the camera by flying below it, at a high rate of speed.
Tossing rocks about 10' out, had the best effect.

Give it a try.
19 second video.

I like your experiment but it does not fit in any of the videos, unless there was superman throwing stones. The height, the speed and no apparent gravitation seem to be the case in the videos aside mine.
It was simply a test,
to show that something falling from the sky, bird poop, rain drops,
will cause the same effect as seen in the UFO videos.

Last edited:
That was a UFO surveillance orb, they appear out of no where and can disappear as fast as they appear. Do some research you will find a lot of information on them. No one knows exactly what they are so I guess that is why we call them UFO's.

Whatever it turns out to be, all our guesses, speculations and wishes are probably more interesting than the truth :)
Let's keep at it till we nail this thing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Brockrock
Whatever it turns out to be, all our guesses, speculations and wishes are probably more interesting than the truth :)
Let's keep at it till we nail this thing.
The truth is out there.
upload_2016-11-1_9-46-11.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic