UFO Sighting From My Phantom?

Wow! You have filmed a "rod". Speculated to be an inter dimensional being, and very much unexplained, but frequently photographed. There are a few documentaries on the matter. Google it, someone in the scientific community wants that footage.

I downloaded your video and ran it through some special algorithms to analyze video. I finished up with a beta facial recognition program designed for long range identification. The results were conclusive with a 99.785 % confidence score. It was definitely Superman. I'll have a word with him about his unsafe behavior.

I downloaded your video and ran it through some special algorithms to analyze video. I finished up with a beta facial recognition program designed for long range identification. The results were conclusive with a 99.785 % confidence score. It was definitely Superman. I'll have a word with him about his unsafe behavior.
Lmao :D

Reactions: Pharm
I guess that in the truest sense, the acronym UFO covers a lot of things. That being said, I saw a UFO. Well I can't identify it anyway.

I was flying tonight just as the sun was going down testing my P3P recently returned from DJI for a repair. I really wasn't looking at the feed as much as watching the GPS satellite count and other telemetry while flying so I totally missed the object flying by me just below. I have no clue what it was and I was way above the trees and pretty much anything else that might have caused a collision. Here's the video. See what you think. I was filming at 1080 X 30fps. so I really couldn't do a very good job of slowing it down in post so you could identify it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yup !

I wouldn't call that a good explanation. An idea yes, but in need of detailed supporting data. The long duration single photo of moths flying around a light in the dark taken by stationary camera is not the same as daylight colour 30fps movie camera flying in the air.
I don't think these are ufos or paranormal. It could be bugs, feathers, whatever. And that Wikipedia article has a good start to explain that sort of phenomena. But it's failed ridiculously and in need of much more work to put that theory across.

I guess that in the truest sense, the acronym UFO covers a lot of things. That being said, I saw a UFO. Well I can't identify it anyway.

I was flying tonight just as the sun was going down testing my P3P recently returned from DJI for a repair. I really wasn't looking at the feed as much as watching the GPS satellite count and other telemetry while flying so I totally missed the object flying by me just below. I have no clue what it was and I was way above the trees and pretty much anything else that might have caused a collision. Here's the video. See what you think. I was filming at 1080 X 30fps. so I really couldn't do a very good job of slowing it down in post so you could identify it.

I'm a believer. Now. lol I had to see it with my own eyes. Hard to call B.S. on myself.

I experienced the same type of object high in the mountains in North Idaho... here is a short slowed down clip of it.

I've also uploaded the unedited video (besides trimming the ends off with avidemux)
You can see it around 3:53ish

That's the best shot of these things so far and the only near horizontal clip.
Can someone smarter than me do some velocity estimates?

I think most of these videos are bugs. Just an optical illusion.
I think the OP's video is actually a floating spider web (see attached image) probably caught in a pocket of warm air.

Attachments

• spider web.jpg
    spider web.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: Basspig
I think most of these videos are bugs. Just an optical illusion.
I think the OP's video is actually a floating spider web (see attached image) probably caught in a pocket of warm air.

Nah... That sounds like something our government would say. I have never heard of or seen a bug travelling 600mph+ without deviating. :) The ones I regularly capture on my P4P move just like the ones in this recent NASA ISS (International Space Station) video. They are small and fast.

OK guys, this was June 5th along the Maui coastline, just south of Makena Beach. The object flies by at extremely fast speed at about 00:07. I'm doing about 15-20mph here, but the object appears to be a bird doing about 100mph. There's no way this is a bird, so what is it?

This video is actual speed, I didn't change anything, just a straight cut from the captured video.

Last edited:
OK guys, this was June 5th along the Maui coastline, just south of Makena Beach. The object flies by at extremely fast speed at about 00:07. I'm doing about 15-20mph here, but the object appears to be a bird doing about 100mph. There's no way this is a bird, so what is it?

This video is actual speed, I didn't change anything, just a straight cut from the captured video.

Yeah, These things are Faaaast! It was going a lot faster than 100mph. More like 1000mph. The one in my video was estimated to be traveling 800 or so...maybe.
I noticed that they seem to "skip" through the air. Kinda like pulses. Definitely, same type vehicle as in my video. WTH are these things? Kinda fascinated with them at the moment. Lots of other videos of these online.

Just posting this for reference to known objects - birds. I am not making any assumptions, just posting for info.
I found these few frames of a bird flyby for reference. it's a short clip.
In early frames while the camera is turning a bird is seen far away moving to the left in the images as the camera quickly pans.
Later just at the end the bird comes across from lower left exiting out of the bottom.

Just posting this for reference to known objects - birds. I am not making any assumptions, just posting for info.
I found these few frames of a bird flyby for reference. it's a short clip.
In early frames while the camera is turning a bird is seen far away moving to the left in the images as the camera quickly pans.
Later just at the end the bird comes across from lower left exiting out of the bottom.
I have perfect closeup video of what I captured. No wings, No "eyes", 2-tone Silver/White. Approximately 3 feet long and rotating on the longitudinal axis while flying. Like a fast chrome HotDog. :) Weird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic