Two Camera Questions - P2V

Reaction score
1.) I adjusted my cam settings via the app and changed from JPG to RAW. RAW shows selected now. When I take/download the pics, they keep showing up as JPG's?

2.) When I snap pics while flying, the shutter closes each time for about 5 or 6 seconds. It used to only close for about 1 or 2.

Any ideas?

You should be getting both "DNG" and "JPG". The camera does take a bit longer to take a RAW pic. That's normal...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
You should be getting both "DNG" and "JPG". The camera does take a bit longer to take a RAW pic. That's normal...

-slinger

What I'm doing is flying/taking pics then after landing importing the pics to my iPhone, then emailing them to my macbook.

Not sure why they keep showing up as JPG.

Pmcdn said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

What I'm doing is flying/taking pics then after landing importing the pics to my iPhone, then emailing them to my macbook.

Do you have an SD card reader? Much easier to pull the micro SD out of the camera and insert it into a full SD adapter, then read it directly from your PC...

gunslinger said:
Pmcdn said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

Do you have an SD card reader? Much easier to pull the micro SD out of the camera and insert it into a full SD adapter, then read it directly from your PC...

+1 to that.

Take out the card to import it in it's RAW format. Like, you have to do that - unless there's an app I don't know about.
Get the SD card reader like he said ^^^

Also, yes - you're 5-6 seconds is OK. It's the time it takes to write the image to the card. So, try getting a higher class micro SD card! That should solve your problem, or at least shave off another second or two! :)

Pmcdn said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

I call that a "bug". Vision app cannot process DNGs.

AnselA said:
Pmcdn said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

I call that a "bug". Vision app cannot process DNGs.

Yup... You could easily draw that conclusion... :)

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl