what fun to have P2V+ without cam & gimbal?

Reaction score
what fun to have P2V+ without cam & gimbal?

I took the camera and gimbal assembly off the phantom due to the Wi-Fi module not working issue. I'll make a separate post about what I know regarding that.

So now my son has a really neat flying drone. I'm looking for fun ideas what else to do with it. I thought maybe adding some lights that are easy to remove. Perhaps an altitude temperature sensing transmitter that also sends measured wind velocities via GPS positioning. And other fun stuff.

I have some photos of paintings made showing a scenery or something in the background as a still time exposure while a drone is used as a paintbrush for the canvas of the background. It's quite intriguing. I would like to do that using a computer link that could apply a pre-programmed pattern precise enough to draw on-screen made patterns and letters far out in the sky enough to take nice time exposure photos. Perhaps make some really neat UFO shots

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a functioning P2 NV that I refitted with a Futaba 10ch system 4+ yrs ago.
It's a blast to fly for Sport and in Manual mode from time to time.

The radio allows for some telemetry . Currently I am only monitoring LiPo battery and BEC voltages.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiss