Turn off DJI Go 4

Reaction score
I have somehow activated DJI Go 4 and do not have a network where I am flying. How do I turn off and deactivate the 30m restriction?

I have somehow activated DJI Go 4 and do not have a network where I am flying. How do I turn off and deactivate the 30m restriction?
You will have to log out of your account in the app when you get back to somewhere with a net connection.
Then log in again and you'll be able to fly anywhere.
Then turn off auto updating in your tablet settings.

Are you still in beginner’s mode? If “yes”, turn it off then you’ll be free to fly further.
thanks to all for the advice and I think you were all correct in one way or another, now logged in with beginner mode turned off and will know if successful when I get back to work on Tuesday. Thanks again.

Today I used the go 4 app version 4.1.22 with the tablet in airplane mode and I was surprised that I could fly without restrictions. Reading the release notes I was scared about the need of a internet connection and next week I have to fly far from telephone repeaters

The trick is just to login once when you are connected to internet, then you could even poweroff the tablet and put it in the multicopter bag

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl