TS5823 transmitter triggering Return to Home

Reaction score
Hi
I have a phantom 1. I decided to try FPV so a bought a 7" diversified monitor and a ts5823 transmitter using my gopro as a camera. Picture is great with the distance being a little disappointing. The issue I'm having is when I'm out 200ft or so the Phantom kicks into fail safe and goes into Return to Home mode. The transmitter is mounted to the belly of the Phantom with clover leaf antenna. I had also tries a friends transmitter with same results. Any thought to resolve this issue.
Thanks

Hi
I have a phantom 1. I decided to try FPV so a bought a 7" diversified monitor and a ts5823 transmitter using my gopro as a camera. Picture is great with the distance being a little disappointing. The issue I'm having is when I'm out 200ft or so the Phantom kicks into fail safe and goes into Return to Home mode. The transmitter is mounted to the belly of the Phantom with clover leaf antenna. I had also tries a friends transmitter with same results. Any thought to resolve this issue.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum bigzach1, a little late I guess.

Did you ever figure out what the heck was going on?

Make sure the Hero WiFi is OFF!

Reactions: IflyinWY
Reactions: Cerone
Hi
Thanks

The FPV TX has nothing whatsoever to do with the RTH problem you are having. Check the limits in the P2 assistant software to see what they are set for. The antenna on the RC controller and the direction it is pointed in plays a big part in your problem with RTH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20