Trouble Upgrading FW

Not sure but all is ok except an update is required on an extra batt. I just purchased. Not sure how to do
that yet so I just charged original battery and safe to fly GPS with 12 satellites acquired.
I'm all set its the other guys on here that are still having update issues. My Nivida Shield tablet is droid so I have to wait for the new Pilot GO app., which is frustrating. I am looking at the Yuneec Q500 w 4K camera
as I've heard does not seem to have all issues that Phantom 3 owners are having.

After your your phantom is up to date , leave the firmware in the sdcard, insert the new battery, power cycle the phantom , wait for the beeps and you're really to fly.

Not sure but all is ok except an update is required on an extra batt. I just purchased. Not sure how to do
that yet so I just charged original battery and safe to fly GPS with 12 satellites acquired.
I'm all set its the other guys on here that are still having update issues. My Nivida Shield tablet is droid so I have to wait for the new Pilot GO app., which is frustrating. I am looking at the Yuneec Q500 w 4K camera
as I've heard does not seem to have all issues that Phantom 3 owners are having.
doesn't have the range either

OK
No problem just format your memory card in a compact camera loformat and put the firmware back empty card
then put the new battery in p3p
worked 4 me... and restart p3p haha...

no problem...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers