TRADE: my phantom 3 standard (DBS mod) for your advance or pro plus cash on my end

Reaction score
hey guys,its my first time posting on here after a few weeks of lurking and im just trying to get some trade offers for my phantom 3 standard i will post my craigslist ad link so you can see all the pictures, its in great shape only about a month old but im looking for more range, so a trade with someone that dosent really push the range of their pro or advanced phantoms could come up on a really good deal with basically the same experience of aerial filming they have now plus some cash in their pocket!!! with the DBS mod in an area without interference i have gotten over 10,000 feet with just the DBS mod, ill include a picture to prove it of my flight log. i just want to experiment with a phantom 3 advanced or pro and see what kind of range i can get after modifications ;). im looking at what is posted in the craigslist add plus some cash (a reasonable amount that is negotiable!)bucks for an advanced in similar condition. no crashed shells or anything, my drone is pristine so please be honest with me about it up front. it comes with the drone kit, with all original accessories that came with it charger battery etc. the mod which is already installed and if i have to i can give up the case but i would really like to keep it for my new drone. ill also take cash offers but i would really prefer to trade :) the add says i needed to pay bills, i just didnt wana scare people away from it thinking it had some sort of problem, and the fact that craigslist can be sketchy :D if your local in southern california maybe we can meet up for the swap insterad of paying for shipping thanks for taking the time to read this :)
craigslist add: custom modded phantom 3 standard
upload_2016-1-2_7-29-18.png

Perfectly good p3A for your cash ($500 and standard. You can keep the antenna your gonna wanna use it on the adv it gives incredible range ive had this bird 5.5 miles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav