Tougher then you think

Reaction score
This is something that someone might find interesting. With all the hair line cracks post I thought I would check my P3A. Now... I have to admit at this point I have really flown it like a nutter. And by that I mean going full speed then instantly pressing reverse so it "does a wheelie" if you see what I mean.

Done this for a while and no hair line cracks. But this is where it got interesting and made me proud

Doing a bit of filming and I used the home lock feature where I can fly the drone in front of me but the controls were slightly different. Anyway I got a bit disoriented and ended up slamming the drone into metal railings.

So I checked and no hair line cracks or anything. So I hovered it for a few seconds then done a massive fly mission. Got home and (god knows how I missed this) but there was a massive chunk out of one of the props. Yet it handled perfectly.

So for me.... I salute DJI in a great product and their online live chat was always fast and helpful. Saying that tho I never have had to send anything to them yet lol.

But the slam was caught on my YouTube channel called Neon Euc and beleive me... This went at some speed and screamed like a ***** when the motors got jammed. But motors are ok and no burn marks or anything. So far..so good [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic