Three constantly blinking red lights and constant beeping

Reaction score
I recently had the biggest crash in 3 years of flying my Phantom 2 Vision Plus. The landing gear was ripped off. In addition to various cracks and scrapes, The compass cable had a break, and the camera took a big hit. I took the camera and gimbal apart and it seems to be working. I ordered a compass cable from Ebay and changed it.
When I turned it on I get three bed blinking lights and a constant beep. Can someone please help.

Plug into the PC and use the Phantom Assistant app.
It should at least provide you the errors/codes.

Reactions: N017RW
I had left the old compass on when I changed the cable. With all that heat I figured I would change the old one for the one that came with the cable. Now it makes an attempt to start and no more red lights. However, now I have only one light on and a less audible constant beep.

When I start it now, three red lights come on and then they go off and one white or amber light stays on and the rest go out. The beep keeps on going.

I had left the old compass in and only switched the cable. After all the heat on the compass, I replaced the old one with the one that came with the cable. Now it starts up, three red lights come on then two go out and only one stays on and has changed to a white light.

Sounds like the Naza has took a hit and maybe damaged, and also possibly at least one of the ESC's may be damaged, its hard to diagnose over a forum, i suggest you find a local repair guy and ask his advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.