Thoughts on the DJI HDMI output module....

It's the only way to get a true HDMI output from your Phantom if that's what you're asking. Some people also use the Nvidia Shield K1 since it has an HDMI output. The difference is that the Nvidia Shield K1 will output exactly what you see on its screen. The output from the HDMI output module can be seen in this video.

Reactions: Signal Tracer
It looks like a little more research is needed to what's out there....but I'm amped to do something very soon!
Tnx fer the info!....

...Jim

It looks like a little more research is needed to what's out there....but I'm amped to do something very soon!
Tnx fer the info!....

...Jim
One other thing to consider Jim is the low bitrate (~2Mb/s) for a P3A's video downlink. A few folks here and on other forums have noted that when a P3A's FPV is shown enlarged on a big screen that it doesn't look very good.

Good luck with whatever you decide. Cheers!

Tnx fer the info!....

...Jim
When I displayed the output of my P3A on a large screen I was very disappointed. Lots of pixelaton. As @Oso stated, you need greater than 2Mbps bitrate for large display. The P3P looks good if you set the birate high but that reduces the range somewhat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20